amazon

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tips and hints I hope help others.

Noodles the swimming tool for children make great bumpers for sharp corners. Glowing stars that children use for their ceiling work well to line a door you want your loved one to notice at night ( like the bathroom.) I had put plastic runners down to protect the carpet from urine drips on the way to the bathroom. To keep my mom on the plastic path I picked up safety reflective tape. But, found it wasn't functional till I mounted lights ( battery mounted night lights). to the bars of her walker. So now she has head lights. It seems to be helping. Last but not least I want to say plastic colored plates make dinners easier. Mom is able to see her food better. Due to the color contrast. I picked bright blue. As well as using plastic wine glass for liquids. They are lighter and the stem is easier for her to hold onto. Hope this is helpful. Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

hits 2 you

hits 2 you

gold rush

Traffic Gold Rush