amazon

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Best day at Day Care

Mom went to the Day Care center today. I was really worried she wouldn't readjust to the surroundings after her last hospital stay. She has been back 4 times now. But, this was the first time she truly enjoyed herself. That lost look I have been seeing wasn't as apparent. I have to say this group of elderly men and women in Elkhart are great. The volunteers are a lot of fun. Mom is already talking about going back Thursday. Maybe some normality for a while. Well the laundry is done. The dishes are washed. It's 9pm and mom is asleep. I am calling it a night. If anyone has any ideas for winter crafts; I am still looking for ideas at about a 7yr old level. Any ideas would be appreciated. I am not a crafty sort of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hits 2 you

hits 2 you

gold rush

Traffic Gold Rush