amazon

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day by Day

Life it seems is always off balance. Some days mom can dress herself and some days she can't. Some day's she can remember what the bathroom is and how to use the toilet and some day's she can't. It is really hard to judge how far to push her to do things on her own, when I am not sure how capable she will be from day to day. It seems everyday I test her. I lay her clothes out on her bed and try to give her time to get dressed on her own, before I step in. I try and just let her fumble around in the bathroom until she gets it right(if she can on that day). I am not sure if this is the right thing to do for her, but I believe if I do everything for her she will stop doing anything and her abilities will deteriorate that much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hits 2 you

hits 2 you

gold rush

Traffic Gold Rush