amazon

Friday, October 16, 2009

Today was up and Down

Mom and I were up at 6am. We had breakfast early. She went back to bed, when she woke up she swore I didn't feed her. We watched TV(Golden Girls). She really relates to TV. If Lucy looses her wedding band,so did mom... If Beaver gets on the wrong bus. So did my son... and so on. My family is learning that everything should be sunshine and roses around mom. She worries to much for bad news, which keeps us up at night and increases her confusion. I had tried things to keep her away from TV without much luck. Then I got the solution from my sister, now my mom is sorting buttons for me. It keeps her occupied and less anxious. Another good inexpensive idea .

No comments:

Post a Comment

hits 2 you

hits 2 you

gold rush

Traffic Gold Rush