amazon

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hospice

I met with Hospice today. What a wonderful organization. I was informed that I could stop feeling guilty for not wanting to take mom into the doctor's office. They have nurses and doctors that will come to her. They also provide respite services if I was to get sick. ( I can now get sick) Or want to take a weekend off. They have assistant to help with bath's. Volunteers to sit with mom for a couple of hours if I need to go to the store. Or want to work in my yard on the weekend. I have been blessed to meet so many  wonderful kind people willing to assist me. I am just one of many caregivers with a loved one at home. Please check within your community for these wonderful services. Bless you all. Thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I experienced volunteering in a hospice for the elderly. I changed the diapers of several old women, which I found very satisfying. I'm planning to volunteer again next year.

    ReplyDelete

hits 2 you

hits 2 you

gold rush

Traffic Gold Rush