amazon

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something New for me

Mom was really defensive today. She didn't want any help, but didn't want me out of her sight either. The sun was out and it was warm, so tried to get her outside. She argued with me , then complained that I wouldn't take her out. So we went outside with, "Just leave me out here forever" on her lip's.

Then she was watching Andy Taylor on T.V. and came out breathless to the kitchen saying " Jimmy won a prize."( Jim is my brother). Jimmy said, " No Opie won a prize". Neither one of us could convince mom. She was angry the rest of the night because we wouldn't listen to her about the prize Jim had won. Her moods are always changing. At least when I mess up, I know she wont be upset for too long. My brother takes it more personally (Men).

No comments:

Post a Comment

hits 2 you

hits 2 you

gold rush

Traffic Gold Rush